Monday 16 January 2012

Hello and welcome to my new blog. The Online Marketing Journals has been set up with the aim of providing an honest insight into the various sources of income stream available on the net.
Interestingly, every possible source of income somehow relates -in some way- to marketing.

The intention here is to provide useful information to those who are curious, who are seeking a passive income stream, who want fast money, or have already engaged in the various methods of online 'work'.

All of my views will be presented from the point of view of the investor, looking into business models and seeing whether we really do have viable income streams on the internet today.

There are many different avenues for creating income online, most of which you'll be familiar with. Data entry, online business, paid surveys, Advertising (ptc sites, Google Adwords), Multi-Level-Marketing schemes, and HYIP (high yield investment program) just to name a few.

What I want to do is take them apart, one by one, and have a look at how they work. The question I want to answer is - 'Is there a way to make viable income streams on the internet?'

I am sure many people out there are wondering the same thing, but before I start in earnest I want to explain why I'm here in the first place...

No comments:

Post a Comment