Monday 16 January 2012

Lets face it. There is a LOT of money. Somewhere. Not so long ago I couldn't see the difference between earning money and making money.
My wife used to tell me all the time "You're not going to get rich by saving! If you want to get rich, you have to MAKE MORE MONEY!"  (note the underlines and bold text. Yes, that's really how she said it... )

Anyway eventually the penny dropped. I gave up my dead end job, and sought something that would at least pay money. But I am curious. And unfortunately, a bit entrepreneurial.

So I started searching for things which will pay money. Accounting. Eeasy. Started studying, nearly finished. Hope to get a desk job somewhere someday. But I had better put my previous skills to good use.. start an instrument repair business. Great. Then while I spend all my time running around after business, and studying, I need something else to actually pay the bills. Hmm....

Then my dad sat me down and told me a story. I'll bore you with it when I'm old and frail, but the point hit home - 'you've got to work out what you want, then go out and look for it'.

What do I want? I thought hard. I want to spend time with my family, be around for the boy, help out around the house. I want a passive income.

So I looked on the internet. Then I looked AT the internet. "THIS" -I thought to myself - "This is where business is going. This is where the future is. This is where the money is!"

So how can I get it?

This is where my journey started.



Let us go then, you and I...




No comments:

Post a Comment